Information You Need To Know
As a participant in the Welfare Fund, you and your family members have access to counseling, support services, and resources available through the Member Assistance Program (MAP). These service include:
- Marital and family counseling
- Job-related stress management
- In person counseling
- Adolescent & parenting support
- Budgeting & financial counseling
- Child & elder care resources
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
There is no cost to you or your family members for the MAP services. It’s all part of the Member Assistance Program (MAP) and Union Select Enhanced Work-Life Services Program. These programs are designed to improve your overall health and wellness!
Special features of the Member Assistance Program include…
What does this mean for you and your family?
- Live Connect instant messaging – 24 hour live assistance from a professional consultant who can provide resources and referrals for whatever you need.
- Wellness Center – which provides online resources to help you and your family set and meet fitness, nutrition, and weight goals.
- Savings Center – offers online discounts of up to 25% on hundreds of name-brand products and thousands of discount tickets.
24 hour access, 7 days a week – via the telephone and the internet – to resources, information and support for any personal, family, work or everyday issue that’s important to you and your loved ones.
Just call 800-292-2780 to get started or log on to their website:
Username: plumbers Password: local130
for the Members Assistance Frequently Asked Questions