The Joint Apprenticeship Committee for Local 130 accepts applications in the months of January and February. The 2019 Application Dates have NOT been set yet. Please check back for more information.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON ONLY DURING OPEN REGISTRATION.
LISTED BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENTS,
NOTE REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
$25.00 Money Order or Cashier’s Check payable to:
Plumbers’ JAC Local 130
**Optional, if you wish to purchase the Test Taking Tip book for $10.00, your money order or cashier’s check should be in the amount of $35.00 (no cash, credit cards or personal checks will be accepted)
(You must apply in person AND
You must bring the following items):
- Your valid driver’s license,
- Your Birth Certificate or U.S. Passport,
- Your original High School Diploma OR G.E.D. Certificate OR sealed official High School Transcripts OR College Diploma WITH Transcripts
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
Applicants submitting the required documents will be given all the information where and when to appear for the aptitude test
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Pass an aptitude test, a drug screen, a physical exam and an agility test
- Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (Applicants who are 17 years of age may be placed on the eligibility list if proof is provided he or she will be 18 years of age prior to being registered by the JAC).
(See **above to purchase Test Taking Tips book), drug screen, physical, and physical agility test.
At the time of indenture you must: